Friday, November 30, 2012

Whole Grain Spaghetti with Garlic Broccoli and Shimeji Mushrooms in Light Tomato Sauce

Yet another fiber and veg filled meal, similar to my last spaghetti dish but with less spice, more fiber from the broccoli and loads of garlic.
I'm so excited to go to Bangkok tomorrow to meet my mother and grandmother!!  It hasn't been that long since we last saw each other (in May for my Grandma's 80th in Los Angeles) - but i'm extremely excited none the less!  Two days shopping in Bangkok and we'll all fly together to Krabi and make it back to Koh Lanta.  My mom is also bringing over a tortilla press and 10 1/2 inch cast iron griddle.  I can't wait for my new toys and to start creating some delicious fresh and healthy wraps and experimenting with the cast iron griddle.... stovetop pizza anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment