Friday, December 21, 2012

Grilled Lemon-Thyme Tofu and Capsicum with Crunchy Quinoa

Bell Pepper, Capsicum, Paprika?  I usually use the word bell pepper but capsicum just sounds a bit classier.  Lemons are almost impossible to find in Thailand and when they are available, they are exorbitantly expensive.  The word lemons and limes are used interchangeably in most parts of Asia anyway.  Also, Lime-Thyme Tofu is just a bit too rhymey for my taste!  So there you go, Grilled Lemon-Thyme Tofu and Capsicums with Crunchy Quinoa.  I have never seen a box of the protein packed Incan supergrain quinoa on any shelf in Thailand... so thank you again Mom for bringing me some from home.

This delicious Christmas colored dish comes to you 4 days away from Jesus' birthday.  On another note, yesterday was my biggest day of deliveries, thank you to everyone who ordered.  Hope you had as much fun eating my food.. as I do making it for you!

HOLIDAY HOURS:  23rd, no deliveries.  24th and 25th, very limited deliveries.

No comments:

Post a Comment